The World of Premier’s
Established in 1988, Premier’s now has over three decades of experience filling the industry gap of sourcing quality Indian teas. In a field of tea brands, Premier’s strives to stand out. Our company’s dedication to our tea-growing communities and the storied tradition of Indian tea makes every sip of Premier’s an ethical one.
The sanctity of pure tea is our priority. We believe that the luxury of tea lies in its precise origins. All of our leaves only come into contact with teas from the same source. This means when you order Assam or Darjeeling Tea from Premier’s, you get the highest-quality single-origin tea on the market.
The pleasure of sipping Premier’s is firmly rooted in Purity.
The bright red, sweet and flavorful strawberry is one of the most popular fruit in the world. Its aroma is so satisfying that can ease your stress and instantly lighten up your gloomy mood. You must have had strawberry shake but have you ever tried strawberry tea? No, we aren’t talking about iced tea with chopped strawberries here but a freshly brewed cup of warm strawberry tea which is a rewarding treat at the evening after a day of stressful work. Yes, you can get this tea in fancy restaurants but why pay so much when you can make this at home! We at Premier’s bring you the delicious amalgamation of the purest of teas and the sweet goodness of strawberries. So grab a cup and pour yourself this rewarding drink.
Strawberry Tea Benefits
Drinking strawberry tea may help in providing relief from diarrhea, and inflammatory issues. It may have the potential to protect bone mineral density and heart health.
Read on for the top benefits of strawberry tea include the following:
- It has diuretic effects and has the ability to stabilize the digestive tract by reducing the occurrence of diarrhea.
- Strawberry tea may help reduce chronic inflammation and lower your risks of chronic diseases. This is due to the presence of tannins, anthocyanins, and other antioxidants found in these leaves,
- Studies have also shown that regularly drinking this tea can improve your bone mineral density by improving calcium uptake
- Strawberry tea gives your metabolism a boost, thus helping with weight loss efforts.
- Research has also proven that this tea can boost endothelial function and integrity, which help to protect heart health!